Thursday, October 6, 2022

New Fingerprint Ink Drawings

 Here, in this new post, I will start exhibiting my latest fingerprint ink drawings that will be portraits of both criminals and investigators involved in the art theft /art crimes arena. These will be new works created in 2022 into 2023.  I travel around the globe and ask these extraordinary individuals to pose for my portraits. I will also be creating depictions of artworks that have been stolen and antiquities that have been trafficked in my “visual investigations.”******************************************

William P. Youngworth III: Massachusetts Antiques dealer and Hudson River School expert; fingerpainted in fingerprint ink on police department palm print card, 8” x 8” (20.32 x 20.32 cm), 2022. By Charles Vincent Sabba Jr. Not many people in the art world has made my life as interesting as my friend Billy has!


Mark Dalrymple: Fine Art Loss Adjuster, Fingerprint ink and pastel on police print card, 8” x 8”, 2022. Charles Sabba.  My friend Mark was the best in the business and was responsible for many important recoveries, including Leonardo da Vinci’s “Madonna with the Yarnwinder” that was stolen in Scotland in a robbery in 2003. This is a study for a full figure portrait in oil I am doing of Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment